Terms & Conditions
Maecenas faucibus mollis interdum. Aenean lacinia bibendum nulla sed consectetur. Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Donec id elit non mi porta gravida at eget metus.
Terms & Conditions
Peregrine Clothing is a trading name of J G GLOVER & CO Ltd. Registered in England and Wales number 2340558
Use of the Website
Welcome to the peregrineclothing.co.uk Website (the "website"). By accessing this Website you agree to these terms and conditions (the "Terms"). If you do not agree to them you may not use this Website and should leave it immediately. peregrineclothing.co.uk is provided solely for your personal use for the sale of designer mens and womens clothing and accessories ("Items"). We have taken great care to ensure that the Items on our Website are presented as accurately as possible. However colour clarity will depend upon your own personal monitor and we therefore cannot guarantee that the colour of the actual Item is absolutely accurate. Before placing an order please read through these Terms. By using this Website you agree to comply with, and be bound by, these Terms. We may from time to time change these Terms at our sole discretion. By using this Website after any such change(s), you agree to comply with, and be bound by, the Terms as changed.
Third Party Links
This website may also contain links to other websites, web pages and services, which are not operated by Peregrine Clothing (the "Linked Sites"). Your use of such Linked Sites will be subject to the terms of service contained within each such site and the respective terms of service will control the use of the respective site. In any event your link through to such a site will be subject to the these Terms of Service. You recognise that Peregrine Clothing has no control over such Linked Sites and information, and you accept that Peregrine Clothing provides no guarantee as to the accuracy or reliability of such sites or the information contained in them and you agree that we shall have no responsibility as to whether such links contain unintended or objectionable content or otherwise cause you distress, loss or damage.
You will not: commit or encourage a criminal offence; send or receive any material which is in any way offensive or obscene, or in breach of confidence, copyright, privacy or any other rights; act contrary to the acceptable use policies of any Linked Sites or community standards generally; transmit or distribute a virus; hack into any aspect of the Service; corrupt data; cause annoyance to other Users; infringe upon the rights of any other person's trademarks or other proprietary rights; send any unsolicited advertising or other promotional material, commonly referred to as "spam"; or attempt to affect the performance or functionality of any computer facilities of or accessed through the Peregrine Clothing website.
Copyright and Trademarks
All content available on the Website, including, but not limited to, text, graphics, logos, button, icons, images, audio clips, data compilations, and software, and the compilation thereof (the "Content") is the property of Peregrine Clothing, our affiliates, our partners or our licensors, and is protected by UK and international copyright laws. The trademarks, logos, and service marks displayed on the Website (collectively, the "Trade Marks") are the registered and unregistered marks of peregrineclothing.co.uk, our affiliates, our licensors or our partners, in the UK and other countries, and are protected by UK and international trade mark laws. All or any other trademarks not owned by us, our affiliates, our partners or our licensors that appear on the Website are the property of their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with, connected to, or sponsored by us. Neither the Content, the Trademarks, nor any other portion of the Website may be used, reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, accessed, modified, or otherwise exploited, in full or in part, for any purpose without our prior written consent.
Shipping and Returns
Peregrine will ship any orders by method specifed online at checkout by Royal Mail or Courier service should it provide better service to your respected destination prior to ordering, ensuring all goods are of suitable condition for the customer's end use. Please notify email@example.com within 28 business days of receipt of any order should you wish to return a garment for a refund and/or exchange. Returns outside of the 28 days can be exchanged for any item(s) of the same value, otherwise credit note will be issued, valid for 3 months. If in the unfortunate event a garment appears faulty please notify Peregrine to allow the issue to be resolved quickly. Peregrine will not accept returns on any garment purchased via Peregrine Stockists, the garment must be returned to the seller/stockist where originally purchased, where the stockist must then file for credit or replacement on behalf of the customer, if the order is found to be faultly, postage will be credited and a full refund and/or exchange will be given on the item. Customers also reserve the right to return any garment dues to size or preference within 28 business days. It is the responsibility of the customer to send all returned orders via recorded or consigned delivery method to ensure the shipment reaches the correct address. Please allow up to five business days for any refund or credit to display on any bank statement. Peregrine do not accept liability for return expenses where there is no fault in the quality of the product. Peregrine do not accept liability for customer order cancellation based on preference, the reciever will accept responsibility to return any orders under these conditions. Peregrine do not accept liabilty for returning any orders from outside the EU and overseas and/or settling any duties due to export unless faulty. This is solely the responsibilty of the recipient importing into their country, to avoid any charges by UK Customs Peregrine reccommend the customer to mark the returning package as 'no value' stating, "Product returned for refund/or exchange" If in the event you wish to cancel an order, please ensure the order has not already been dispatched before doing so. In the event of an order being shipped before cancellation, it is the recipients duty to return the order before a full refund can be given. Peregrine customer services operates during UK business hours of Monday-Friday 9am- 6pm. Please allow up to 48 hours for a response to any Peregrine-related enquiry outside of business operation hours.
Disclaimer of Warranties, Liability and Ownership of Trademarks, Images and Third Party Copyright
We make no representations or warranties of any kind whatsoever, expressed or implied, in connection with these terms or the Website, including but not limited to warranties of satisfactory quality, non-infringement or fitness for a particular purpose, except to the extent such representations and warranties are not legally excludable. You agree that, to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, we will not be responsible or liable (whether in contract, tort or otherwise), under any circumstances, for any
- interruption of business;
- access delays or access interruptions to the Website;
- data non-delivery, mis-delivery, corruption, destruction or other modification;
- loss or damages of any sort incurred as a result of dealings with or the presence of off- Website links on the Website;
- computer viruses, system failure or malfunction which may occur in connection with your use of the Website, including during hyperlink to or from third party websites;
- any inaccuracies, omissions or misleading, false or deceptive statement in the content; or
- events beyond our reasonable control.
Further, to the fullest extent permitted by law we will not be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages of any kind (including lost profits) related to the Website regardless of the form of action whether in contract, tort (including negligence), or otherwise, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages. In no event shall our maximum aggregate liability exceed one hundred pounds (£100.00). Because some countries do not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, in such countries, our liability is limited to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law.
- Peregrine Clothing is the brand name of J G Glover & Co Ltd, any reference to Peregrine Clothing also includes J G Glover & Co Ltd.
- Competitions will be presented via www.peregrineclothing.co.uk, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram social network services.
- This promotion is promoted by Peregrine Clothing, J G Glover & Co Ltd, address 16 Alma Vale Road, Clifton Bristol. BS8 2HY.
- Facebook and Twitter do not sponsor, endorse or administer, and nor is it associated with this Promotion.
- Any information you provide is to J G Glover & Co Ltd T/A Peregrine Clothing and not to Facebook.
- All entrants agree to release Facebook and Twitter from any liability arising from this promotion.
- Only UK residents may participate and participants must be over 18.
- Prize to be redeemed via email to Peregrine Clothing by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
- Entries must be made by entering email data into the Peregrine Competition Page.
- Entries must be received by 30th November at 00:00 AM (UK Time: GMT +0), and the winners will be picked and contacted by 1st December at 11:59 PM (0UK Time: GMT+0).
- In order to confirm receipt of the prize, winners will be required to provide full contact and delivery details for the prize to be shipped.
- There is no cash / product alternative.
- No purchase necessary.
- Peregrine Clothing reserves the right to with draw the competition at any time.
- The Promoter cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury suffered by any entrant entering the promotion or as a result of accepting any prize.
- Entering this competition automatically opts entrants into the Peregrine Clothing online database. Data entered will be used to inform entrants about future Peregrine Clothing promotions. Upon request, Peregrine Clothing will stop processing your personal information for marketing purposes. Any request concerning personal data should either be e-mailed to email@example.com or sent to J G Glover & Co Ltd T/A Peregrine Clothing, 16 Alma Vale Road, Clifton, Bristol, BS8 2HY.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Peregrine Clothing, its directors, partners, officers, employees, consultants, agents, and affiliates, from any and all third party claims, liability, damages and/or costs (including, but not limited to, legal fees) arising from, without limitation, your use of the Peregrine Clothing services, your breach of the Terms of Service, your infringement of any intellectual property right or any other right of any person or entity, or your breach of any duty of confidence or privacy, or any defamatory statements made by you in any form.
Law, Jurisdiction and Language
This Website, any content contained herein and any contract brought into being as a result of usage of this website are governed by and construed in accordance with English Law. The parties to any such contract agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales. All contracts are concluded in English. These terms and conditions do not affect your legal rights. Peregrine Clothing is a trading brand of J.G Glover & Co.